You can check the IMEI information from the IMEI label which is on the battery cover, or by touching *#06# in dial keypad, or by going to main menu -> “Settings” -> “About phone” -> “Status” -> “IMEI information.”
Articles in this section
- How can I set up my device when I turn it on for the first time?
- How can I change the language of my device?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my device?
- How can I check my device’s system version, model number, Android version, Baseband version, and Kernel version?
- How can I change the permission for my apps on my device?
- How can I take a screenshot with my device?
- How do I interact with status bar?
- How do I use and edit quick settings on my device?
- How do I add new apps or widgets on to the home screen of my device?
- How do I change the wallpaper of my device?